Welcome to the International Dermatology Outcome Measures
International Dermatology Outcome Measures is a non-profit organization seeking to develop and validate measures throughout dermatology with an initial focus on psoriatic disease. IDEOM strives for the establishment of patient-centric outcomes to enhance the research and treatment of dermatological conditions. Launched in 2013, IDEOM seeks to bring together physicians, researchers, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, payers and patients from around the globe to develop and validate measures throughout the field of dermatology with an initial focus on psoriasis.
To become a stakeholder with IDEOM, participation in Delphi survey's, web conferences, workgroups, and in-person meetings will be required. PLEASE APPLY HERE
Call for Nominations:
Patient Research PartnerIDEOM Board of Directors
NOMINATION DEADLINE: MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2021
Eligible International Dermatology Outcome Measures (IDEOM) patient research partners who are interested in serving on the Board of Directors shall submit a statement of interest and qualifications to
email@example.com by Monday, August 10, 2021.
The IDEOM Board of Directors will elect a qualified candidate by: Monday, August 24, 2021.
Eligible candidates shall:
- Be able to attend bi-weekly Board Meetings via conference call (current schedule is every other Wednesday at 5:30pm ET)
- Be able to demonstrate leadership
- Be able to assist with the planning and review of the surveys / DELPHI
- Have an analytical and strategic thinking approach
- Have a record of service with active similar involvement
- Must be fluent in English (read, write, conversational)
A Prayer for IDEOM
Adapted from the Mishkan T'Filah,: A Reform Siddur. Central Conference of American Rabbis, New York, 2007.